Three separate 337 complaints were filed recently on various devices.
The first was filed on 9/20/2013 by Pepper Hamilton on Marine Sonar Imaging Devices on behalf of Navico Inc. and Navico Holding AS.
Proposed respondents include numerous U.S. importers and exporters/manufacturers from Hong Kong and the United Kingdom:
- Raymarine Inc., Nashua, New Hampshire
- Raymarine UK Ltd., United Kingdom; and
- In-Tech Electronics Ltd, Hong Kong
The second was also filed on the same day 9/20/2013 by Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione on Vision-Based Driver Assistance System Cameras on behalf of TRW Automotive US LLC.
The proposed respondent is Magna Electronics Inc., East Lansing, Michigan.
Finally, a complaint was filed on 9/23/2013 on Navigation Products, Including GPS Devices, Navigation and Display Systems, Radar Systems, Navigational Aids, Mapping Systems and Related Software. It was filed by Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP on behalf of Furuno Electric Co Ltd. and Furuno USA Inc.
Proposed respondents include numerous U.S. importers and exporters/manufacturers from Switzerland, Norway, and the United Kingdom:
- Garmin Ltd., Switzerland;
- Garmin International Inc., Olathe, KS;
- Garmin North America Inc., Olathe, KS;
- Garmin USA Inc., Olathe, KS;
- Navico Holding AS, Norway;
- Navico UK Limited, United Kingdom;
- Navico Inc., Tulsa, OK;
- Raymarine, Inc, Nashua, NH; and
- Raymarine UK Ltd., United Kingdom.
These cases are currently pending institution.