A section 337 complaint was filed yesterday (8/21/2013) on Multiple Mode Outdoor Grills and Parts by Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg on behalf of A&J Manufacturing LLC and A&J Manufacturing Inc.
Respondents include U.S. importers and retailers and Chinese exporters and manufacturers:
- The Brinkmann Corporation, Dallas, TX;
- W.C. Bradley Co., Columbus, GA;
- GHP Group, Inc., Morton Grove, IL;
- Kamado Joe Company, Duluth, GA;
- Outdoor Leisure Products Inc., Neosho, MO;
- Rankam Group, Gardena, CA;
- Academy Ltd, Katy, TX;
- HEB Grocery Company d/b/a H-E-B, San Antonio, TX;
- Kmart Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL;
- Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL;
- Sears Holding Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL;
- Sears, Roebuck, & Company, Hoffman Estates, IL;
- Tractor Supply Company, Brentwood, TN;
- Guangdong Canbo Electrical Co., Ltd, China;
- Chant Kitchen Equipment (HK) Ltd, China;
- Dongguan Kingsun Enterprises Co., Ltd, China;
- Zhejiang Fudeer, China; Ningbo Huige, China;
- Keesung Manufacturing Co., Ltd, China;
- Ningbo Spring Communication, China; and
- Wuxi Joyray International Corp., China.
The case is currently pending institution.