- How the Proposed BAT Would Affect USITC Investigations
- by Andrew Szamosszegi, Charles Anderson, and Travis Pope In a recent post, we explored the impact of a proposed Border Adjustment Tax on the dumping margin calculated by the Dep… ...ctadmin March 22, 2017x/x
- How the Proposed Border Adjustment Tax Would Affect Dumping Margins
- by Charles Anderson, Andrew Szamosszegi, and Travis Pope This post is the first in a two-part series on the effect of the proposed Border Adjustment Tax on trade remedy investig… ...ctadmin March 9, 2017x/x
- Three Reasons Why the U.S. Should Care About Brexit
- Authors: Chi Kim and Laura Delgado. The referendum for the British exit from the European Union (EU), or ‘Brexit’, was passed on June 23, 2016. Reactions to Brexit underlined a… ...ctadmin August 31, 2016x/x
- Reviewing the 2015 Trade Numbers
- Full-year 2015 trade data from the United States International Trade Commission are now available. To celebrate, we review some of the most important big-picture developments in U.… ...Travis Pope March 10, 2016x/x
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Many Hurdles Remain
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a major free trade agreement currently being negotiated between twelve Pacific Rim nations. The talks grew out of a smaller agreement between… ...Travis Pope September 1, 2015x/x
- CapTrade Authors Reports on Gulf Airlines' Subsidies
- Charles Anderson of CapTrade is the author of two reports for The Partnership for Open and Fair Skies on subsidies received by Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways and Emirates Airline. ...Charles Anderson September 1, 2015x/x
- Yuan Shock--The Export Angle
- This blog was prepared by Christine McGee and Monique Garcia. There is a tendency to view China’s 1.9 percent devaluation of the Yuan on August 11 through the lens of the U.S. d… ...Andrew Szamosszegi August 19, 2015x/x
Mr. Anderson’s background is in international business and trade regulation, with specific expertise in U.S., E.C., and other international antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings.
Sign up for our monthly Capital Trade Newsletter. For reference, here is a sample email from previous months.
For the Month of October 2015
Source: Bureau of the Census, FT 900 (October 6, 2015).