- Which Costs More: Cloth or Disposable Diapers?
- I have just welcomed my third child into the world. Her small presence has brought many large changes to our routines, including, for the first time, the use of cloth rather than… ...Ariel Collis February 13, 2019x/x
- Department of Commerce Issues 40 Days of Tolling for AD and CVD Deadlines
- The Department of Commerce has issued guidance on deadlines impacted by the government shutdown. The memo is attached below. The DOC has decided to toll all deadlines for 40 days… ...Natalia King January 29, 2019x/x
- Recent Filings at the USITC
- As 2018 came to a close, there were numerous new filings at the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC). Since our last article, these filings include 337 Complaints, 701 (… ...Laura Delgado January 25, 2019x/x
- Recent Petitions and Complaints Filed at the USITC
- There have been numerous filings at the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC), since our last article. Recent filings include 337 Complaints, 701 (countervailing duty) &… ...Laura Delgado September 6, 2018x/x
- China Targets Key U.S. Industries in Retaliation to Sections 232 & 301
- Escalating trade tensions between the United States and China have resulted in multiple actions that threaten to significantly alter trade flows between the world’s two largest nat… ...Travis Pope May 1, 2018x/x
Meet the Expert
Thomas L. Rogers specializes in international business consulting, trade policy analysis, and antidumping litigation support.
Sign up for our monthly Capital Trade Newsletter. For reference, here is a sample email from previous months.
Data Corner For July 2019
Move mouse over for bars for detail
Source: U.S. Department of Labor (Downloaded 7/5/2019).